Our stores are equipped with surveillance camera systems in public areas excluding fitting rooms, toilets and/or breastfeeding rooms. These systems are in place only for theft prevention and security measures for our customers.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- SET Protocol (Secure Electronic Transaction)
- Access management – authorized person
- Access management – data subject
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup
- Digital certificate development
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
Our privacy commitments meet the requirements of the IPC program.